Cynthia Bee

Friday, October 17, 2008

Almost Halloween Time!!!!

Yay!! Almost Halloween time again! I love Halloween mostly for the candy(...chocolate in particular) but also for the costumes! I guess I'm too old to go door to door for candy. I just can't pull it off anymore but I had a good long run...and I won't tell you how old I was when I stopped trick or treating!! I do have two adorable little nephews who are both good trick or treating ages and I heard they were still trying to decide what to be...so I drew them!! This is what I think they should be!!! (And bring home some candy for me!)


...oh...I'm just teasing. Eat all your candy and ENJOY it!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:22 p.m., Blogger Beans said…

    Holy monkey ball!

    These look great Cindy! :)

    Make the link clickable, I wanna see this close up.

    Have a good one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home