Cynthia Bee

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rachael Ray!!!!!

YAYAYAY!!! I drew this one while I was working at Trapeze for Rachael Ray! So, it's on her site for you to print it out so you can take Rachael with you! Since I'm not allowed to post the actual picture...here's a link!!
Check out the pics people sent in too! My drawing made it all the way to Cape Town, South Africa too!

For people who don't know who Rachael Ray is, she has her own talk show, thanks to Oprah, on weekday mornings. She's a good cooker-face who has a lot of cookbooks out all over and she's got the biggest freakin smile ever. She says 'yum-o' alot and she has a pitbull named Isaboo. :D

2 Comments:

  • At 12:15 p.m., Blogger SRigMac said…

    Hey Cindy that's sooooooo cool!!!!!!!! How in the world did you get in on that?

     
  • At 4:34 p.m., Blogger Cinni Minni said…

    Trapeze had me draw some pictures of Rachael so they could take em to New York to pitch them. I heard Rachael actually got to pick...and she picked mine! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home